Open as PDF
43" / 49" / 55" / 65" 2160p 60Hz LED Google Cast™ TV
Using the remote control
This section includes topics about:
• Installing remote control batteries
• Aiming the remote control
• Programming universal remote controls
Installing remote control batteries
1 Slide the battery compartment cover open, then
lift the cover off the remote control.
2 Insert two AAA batteries into the battery
compartment. Make sure that you match the +
and – symbols on the batteries with the + and –
symbols in the battery compartment.
3 Replace the battery compartment cover.
Aiming the remote control
• Point the remote control towards the remote
control sensor on the front of your TV.
• Batteries should not be exposed to
excessive heat, such as sunshine, heat
registers, or fire.
• Battery chemicals can cause a rash. If the
batteries leak, clean the battery
compartment with a cloth. If chemicals
touch your skin, wash immediately.
• Make sure that batteries are disposed of
correctly. Do not burn or incinerate.
• Do not mix batteries of different types.
• Do not mix old and new batteries.
• Remove batteries when the charge is
• If the remote control is not going to be
used for an extended period of time,
remove the batteries.