Open as PDF
Recording Playback Editing
Function Setup Others
Installing batteries in the remote
Using a remote control
Preparation of the remote control
■ Install two “AA” size batteries (supplied)
matching the polarity indicated inside battery
compartment of the remote control.
Open the cover.
Make sure to match the + and - on the
batteries to the marks inside the battery
Close the cover.
■ Keep in mind the following when using the
• Make sure that there is no obstacle between the
remote control and the remote sensor on the unit.
• Remote operation may become unreliable if strong
sunlight or fluorescent light is shining on the remote
sensor of the unit.
• Remote control for different devices can interfere
with each other. Avoid using remote control for
other equipment located close to the unit.
• Replace the batteries when you notice a fall off in
the operating range of the remote control.
• The maximum operable ranges from the unit are as
- Line of sight: approx. 23 feet (7m)
- Either side of the center:
approx. 23 feet (7m) within 30°
Never throw batteries into a fire.
• Be sure to use AA size batteries.
• Dispose of batteries in a designated disposal area.
• Batteries should always be disposed of with the
environment in mind. Always dispose of batteries in
accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
• If the remote control does not operate correctly, or if the
operating range becomes reduced, replace batteries with
• When necessary to replace batteries in the remote control,
always replace both batteries with new ones. Never mix
battery types or use new and used batteries in
• Always remove batteries from remote control if they are
dead or if the remote control is not to be used for an
extended period of time. This will prevent battery acid from
leaking into the battery compartment.