Open as PDF
• Aim the remote control at the remote sensor and press control buttons to
• Operate the remote control within 30° angle on either side of the remote
sensor, up to a distance of approx. 5 meters.
Replace the compartment
Install two “R03/AAA” batteries
paying attention to the
polarity diagram in the battery
Slide the battery compartment
cover in the direction of the
The precautions below should be followed when using batteries in this device:
1.Use only the size and type of batteries specified.
2.Be sure to follow the correct polarity when installing the batteries as indicated in the battery compartment.
versed batteries may cause damage to the device. To avoid a potential short circuit, insert the “–” end first.
Do not mix different types of batteries together (e.g. Alkaline and Carbon-zinc) or old batteries with fresh ones.
4.If the device is not to be used for a long period of time, remove the batteries to prevent damage or injury from
possible battery leakage.
5. Do not try to recharge batteries not intended to be recharged; they can overheat and rupture. (Follow battery
• Press POWER to turn the unit on or off.
• Select your desired operating mode (TV/VCR or DVD) using TV/VCR or DVD.
• Tap CHANNEL
or to move through the channels one channel at a time.
• The Direction buttons ( / / / ) are also used to navigate on-screen menu system.
• You can directly access specific channels using Direct channel selection buttons.
Remote control basics
Approx. 5 meters
Illustration of MW20FP1
Identification of controls (continued)
5L00201C [E]p06-12 20/4/04, 16:0412