Open as PDF
D:\_SONY TV\SY150168_QF.QH UC2 RG\4584788121_US\030ADD_US.fm masterpage: Left
XBR-75X940D / 75X850D / 65X930D / 65X850D / 55X930D / 55X850D
• To listen to the TV's sound through
the connected equipment, press
HOME. Select [Settings] [Sound]
[Headphone/Audio out] and then
select the desired item.
USB 1/2, USB 3
• Connecting a large USB device may
interfere with other connected
devices beside it.
• When connecting a large USB device,
connect to the USB 1 port.
HDMI IN 1/2/3/4
• If connecting a digital audio system
that is compatible with Audio Return
Channel (ARC) technology, use HDMI
IN 4. If not, an additional connection
with DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (OPTICAL) is
• This jack is for receiving the external
control signal. Enables extended
control of the TV using RS-232C via
the RS-232C jack.
RS-232C: connect to the RS-232C
terminal of the home controller.
• Take care to not connect to
headphones or an external audio
• If [RS232C control] is set to [On],
[BRAVIA Sync settings] is not
*3 When connecting mono equipment, connect to
the L (MONO) audio jack (socket).
*4 Supports 3-pole stereo mini jack only.
< 21 mm
< 12 mm
< 14 mm