Open as PDF
The exclamation point within a triangle
is intended to tell the user that
important operating and servicing
instructions are in the papers with the
The lightning flash with arrow head
within a triangle is intended to tell the
user that parts inside the product are
a risk of electric shock to persons.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS
APPARATUS TO RAIN OR MOISTURE
. DO NOT PLACE ANY OBJECTS FILLED WITH
LIQUIDS, SUCH AS VASES, ON THIS APPARATUS.
The Class II insulation symbol (square within a square) indicates that this product has been evaluated
and tested to comply with Class II insulation requirements.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with
one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade
or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an elec-
trician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold
with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combi-
nation to avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been dam-
aged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen
into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT REMOVE
COVER OR BACK. NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING
TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.