Open as PDF
Installing the TV to the Wall
This TV’s instruction manual only shows the steps on preparing the installation of the TV
before installing to the wall.
Your TV can be mounted on a wall using a Wall-Mount Bracket (not supplied) out of the box
as packaged. If the Table-Top Stand is attached to the TV, the TV may require detaching the
Table-Top Stand; see page 12 (Detaching the Table-Top Stand from the TV).
Prepare the TV for the Wall-Mount Bracket before making cable connections.
For product protection and safety reasons, Sony strongly recommends that installation of
your TV on the wall be performed by qualified professionals. Do not attempt to install it
• Follow the instruction guide provided with the Wall-Mount Bracket for your model.
Sufficient expertise is required in installing this TV, especially to determine the
strength of the wall for withstanding the TV’s weight.
• The length of the screw for Wall-Mount Bracket differs depending on the Wall-Mount
Bracket thickness. Please see below illustration.
• Be sure to store the unused screws and Table-Top Stand in a safe place until you are
ready to attach the Table-Top Stand. Keep the screws away from small children.
• Read the supplied Safety Booklet for additional safety information.
To detach the Table-Top Stand from the TV, remove the screws .
• Do not remove the Table-Top Stand for any reason other than to install corresponding accessories on the
• Be sure the TV is vertical before turning on. To avoid uneven picture uniformity do not power on the TV
with the LCD panel facing down.
• When attaching the Table-Top Stand again, be sure to fasten the screws (previously removed) to the
original holes on the rear of the TV.
Detaching the Table-Top Stand from the TV
8 mm - 12 mm
TV’s rear cover