Open as PDF
Installing Batteries in the Remote Control
Connecting to a TV/Monitor
Using the Remote Controller
1. Press the tab and lift up the battery
The effective operating range of the remote control is
16 feet, and 30
left or right of the from the DVDIR
Battery Handling Precaution
● Incorrect use of the battery cause leakage or corrosion.
● Ensure that polarities are correct when inserting batteries.
● Do not expose to impose heat or fire. Do not disassemble or short-circuit the batteries.
● Ensure that exhausted batteries are not inserted into the remote control.
● Do not use different types of batteries together. Do not use old batteries together with new ones.
● If you don't use the remote controller for a long time, remove the batteries to avoid possible damage
from battery corrosion.
● Replace the batteries with new ones if the remote controller does not operate or the operating distance
comes to be short.
Remote control handling precautions
● Do not leave a remote control in a hot or damp place.
● Do not drop place a heavy object on the remote control.
● Do not disassemble remote control.
● Do not get wet.
2. Insert new batteries and ensure
that the polarity is correct when
3. Slide and Close the battery cover.
1. Connect the audio cables between the AUDIO OUT (L/R) jacks on the back of your DVD player and the
corresponding Audio Input jacks on your TV/Monitor.
2. Connect the video cable between the VIDEO OUT jack on the back of your DVD player and the
corresponding Video Input jack on your TV/Monitor. (If you have S-video jack on you TV/Monitor, connect
�When you connect the DVD player to your TV/Monitor, be sure to turn off the power and unplug
both units before making any connection.
�Connet the DVD player to your TV/Monitor directly.
�If you connect the DVD player to a VCR, the playback picture will be distorted because DVD
video discs are copy protected.
�Do not set the Digital Audio Output of this DVD player to "PCM" unless you are connecting the
Digital Audio jack of this DVD player to an AV decoder that has Dolby Digital decoding function.
You can connect auxiliary
devices in this port, such