Open as PDF
Playing an Audio CD or MP3/WMA Disc
The DVD player can play MP3/WMA formatted
recordings on CD-ROM, CD-R, or CD-RW discs.
Once you insert an audio CD a menu appears on the
TV screen. Press v / V to select a track then press
PLAY or ENTER and playback starts.
MP3 / WMA
1. Press v / V to select a folder, and press ENTER
to see the folder contents.
2. Press v / V to select a track then press PLAY or
ENTER. Playback starts.
Displays path of track from the disc on the TV screen.
If you are in a file list on the MP3/WMA menu and
want to return to the Folder list, use the v
highlight and press ENTER.
• Press and hold V / v to go to the next / previous
On a CD with MP3/WMA and JPEG you can switch
MP3/WMA and JPEG. Press TITLE and MP3/WMA
or JPEG word on top of the menu is highlighted.
1 / 12
1 / 104
MP3 / WMA disc compatibility with this player is
limited as follows:
• Sampling frequency: within 8 - 48 kHz (MP3),
within 22 - 48kHz (WMA)
• Bit rate: within 32 - 320kbps (MP3),
40 - 192kbps (WMA)
• The player cannot read an MP3/WMA file that has
a file extension other than “.mp3” / “.wma”.
• CD-R physical format should be ISO 9660
• If you record MP3 / WMA files using software that
cannot create a file system (eg. Direct-CD) it is
impossible to playback MP3 / WMA files. We
recommend that you use Easy-CD Creator, which
creates an ISO 9660 file system.
• File names should have a maximum of 8 letters
and must incorporate an .mp3 or .wma extension.
• They should not contain special letters such as /
? * : “ < > l etc.
• The total number of files on the disc should be
less than 999.
This DVD player requires that discs and recordings
meet certain technical standards in order to achieve
optimal playback quality. Pre-recorded DVDs are
automatically set to these standards. There are
many different types of recordable disc formats
(including CD-R containing MP3 or WMA files) That
meet these standards.
Customers should note that permission is
required in order to download MP3 / WMA files
and music from the Internet. Our company has
no right to grant such permission. Permission
should always be sought from the copyright