Open as PDF
Power requirements: AC 120 V , 60 Hz
Power consumption: 12W
430 x 39 x 242 mm (W x H x D) without foot
Weight (Approx.): 2.2 kg
5 °C to 35 °C (41 °F to 95 °F)
Operating humidity: 5 % to 90 %
1 Vp-p 75 Ω, sync negative, RCA jack x 1
(Y) 1.0 V (p-p), 75 Ω, negative sync, Mini DIN 4-pin x 1
(C) 0.3 V (p-p) 75 Ω
COMPONENT VIDEO OUT:
(Y) 1.0 V (p-p), 75 Ω,negative sync, RCA jack x 1
(Pb)/(Pr) 0.7 V (p-p), 75 Ω, RCA jack x 2
2.0 Vrms (1 KHz, 0 dB), 600 Ω, RCA jack (L, R) x 1
DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL):
0.5 V (p-p), 75 Ω, RCA jack x 1
Semiconductor laser, wavelength 650 nm
Signal system: NTSC
DVD (PCM 96 kHz): 8 Hz to 44 kHz
DVD (PCM 48 kHz): 8 Hz to 22 kHz
CD: 8 Hz to 20 kHz
More than 100 dB (ANALOG OUT connectors only)
Harmonic distortion: Less than 0.008%
More than 90 dB (DVD/CD)
S-Video cable (1), Video cable (1), Audio cable (1),
Remote control (1), Batteries (2)
Design and specifications are subject to change prior notice
The power is on, but
the DVD player does
The DVD player does
not start playback.
The remote control
does not work properly.
• The power cord is disconnected.
• No disc is inserted.
• The TV is not set to receive DVD
•The video cable is not connected
• The equipment connected with the
audio cable is not set to receive DVD
The power of the equipment connected
with the audio cable is turned off.
• The AUDIO options are set to the
• An unplayable disc is inserted.
• The rating level is set.
• The remote control is not pointed at
the remote sensor on the DVD player.
• The remote control is too far from the
• Plug the power cord into the wall outlet
• Insert a disc. (Check that the DVD or
audio CD indicator in the display
window is lit.)
• Select the appropriate video input
mode on the TV.
• Connect the video cable securely.
• Select the correct input mode of the
audio receiver so you can listen to the
sound from the DVD player.
•Turn on the equipment connected with
the audio cable.
• Set the Digital Audio Output to the
correct position, then turn on the DVD
player again by pressing POWER.
• Insert a playable disc. (Check the disc
type, color system, and regional code.)
• Cancel the rating function or change
the rating level.
•Point the remote control at the remote
sensor of the DVD player.
• Operate the remote control closer to
the DVD player.