Open as PDF
ENGLISH FRANÇAIS ESPAÑOL
Connecting a digital sound bar to use Audio Return Channel (ARC)
If you’d like to use the Audio Return Channel (ARC) feature to have sound sent from the TV back down an HDMI cable
to a digital sound bar, then you will need to connect the cable to the
HDMI / ARC
port. By using this feature, you will
also be able to control the sound bar with your TV remote instead of having to use multiple remotes for each device.
To connect a digital sound bar with an HDMI cable (not provided):
1. Connect the cable that’s attached to the sound bar to the
HDMI / ARC
port on the TV.
2. Turn on the sound bar by pressing the Power button.
3. Press the
button on your remote and press the
[ > ]
button of your remote to display the
Menu, go to
4. Turn on the
5. Return the
Menu by re-pressing the
Advanced Audio Settings
7. Go to the section of the screen that reads
TV Speaker & ARC
• Only digital sound bars that require a wired connection are compatible with the TV.
• If the device has an Input Selector feature then make sure to change it to TV.
Connecting a USB device
You can connect the USB devices such as hard
drives, USB sticks and digital cameras for browsing
photos, listening music and watching recorded
1. Connect a USB device into the
2. Select the Media type on the
screen. For more information, see Media on page 25.
• When connecting a hard disk or a USB hub, always connect the mains adapter of the connected device to the
power supply. Exceeding a total current consumption may result in damage. The USB1.1 and USB2.0 devices
maximum current consumption are 500mA. The USB3.0 device maximum current consumption is 1A.
• For individual non-standard high-capacity mobile hard disk, if it’s impulse current is greater than or equal 1A, it
may cause TV-rebooting or self-locking. So the TV does not support it.
• The USB port supports a voltage of 5V.
Digital Sound Bar