Open as PDF
ENGLISH FRANÇAIS ESPAÑOL
Begin using your remote
1. Slide the back cover to open the battery compartment of the remote control.
2. Insert two AAA size batteries. Make sure to match the (+) and (-) ends of the batteries with the (+) and (-) ends
indicated in the battery compartment.
3. Replace the battery compartment cover.
• Discard batteries in a designated disposal area. Do not throw them into a fire.
• Remove old batteries immediately to prevent them from leaking into the battery compartment.
• If you do not intend to use the remote control for a long time, remove the batteries.
• Battery chemicals can cause a rash. If the batteries leak, clean the battery compartment with a cloth. If chemicals
touch your skin then wash it immediately.
• Do not mix old and new batteries.
• Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (NiCd, NiMH, etc.) batteries.
• Do not continue using the remote if it gets warm or hot.
• Call our Support Center immediately on the SHARP support website.
Program your universal cable or satellite remote control to operate your new sharp television
(only for USA)
If you would like to program your other household remote controls to your new SHARP television,please refer to the
User’s Manual supplied by your Cable or Satellite provider. The Cable or Satellite providers’ User’s Manuals should
include instructions on how to program their remote to your television.
A list of SHARP codes for the most common Cable and Satellite providers are listed below. Use the SHARP code that is
associated with your Cable or Satellite provider (if applicable).
0178, 10178, 10019, 10748, 11314, 11660, 11710, 11780, 12049, 10171, 11204, 11326, 11517, 11564, 11641, 11963,
Time Warner Cable
386, 0178, 10178, 400, 450, 461, 456, 0748, 1463, 0463, 10463
0178, 10178, 10463, 11463, 10748, 11314, 11660, 10171, 11204, 11326, 11517, 11641, 11780, 11785, 11892, 11963,
0178, 10178, 1326, 1463
505, 627, 538, 720, 659
If the SHARP code associated with your Cable or Satellite provider is not listed, does not work or you cannot locate the
instructions to program your remote, call your local Cable or Satellite provider’s customer service center.
If your Cable or Satellite provider does not have a SHARP code available, please contact us.
Using your cable set-top box or satellite receiver remote as a ‘universal’ remote
If you prefer to use your Cable Set-top Box or Satellite Receiver Remote as a ‘Universal Remote’, then visit the Support
page to view a list of the codes.
1 2 3