Open as PDF
maintain the battery in optimum condition. Under no circumstances
short the battery terminals, store the battery in a metal container, or
leave the battery in a humid or damp environment. Ideally, store the
battery in an airtight container with desiccant or other dehumidifying
agent. Each full recharge takes approximately five-hours and one
full charge can provide power to the player for at least 2.5 hours.
During recharge, the red indicator will stay on. Once fully recharged,
the LED on the right side of the unit will turn off. At this point you may
remove the wall plug and stop charging.
Precautions related to Battery Recharge:
1. Once the battery is fully discharged, immediately recharge (re-
gardless of whether you plan to use battery or not) in order to maxi-
mize battery life.
2. Recharge efficiency will degrade when environmental tempera-
tures drop below 50
C) or exceed 95
3. Please remove battery from the player and store it properly if the
player is not to be used for long time. During this period, please
recharge the battery at least once every two months to avoid irrepa-
rable damage to the battery.
Using your Rechargeable Battery
1. Please make sure you always use only the AC adapter included
with the player to recharge your battery. The DC Power Adapter
cannot be used to recharge the battery.
2. To charge the battery, please connect the power jack directly into
the DVD player and leave the POWER switch in the OFF position.
PDF created with FinePrint pdfFactory Pro trial version http://www.fineprint.com