Open as PDF
• Verify that the batteries in the remote are
• Verify that the remote sensor eye is not
• Insert a disc with the label side facing
• Check the type of disc you put into disc
tray. This DVD only plays digital video
discs, audio CDs and MP3s.
• Both the unit and the disc are coded by
region. If the regional codes don’t
match, the disc can’t be played. This
DVD is Region Number 1.
• The disc is dirty. Clean it.
• Condensation has formed. Allow
player to dry out.
Disc won’t play
Play starts, but
PDF created with FinePrint pdfFactory Pro trial version http://www.fineprint.com