Open as PDF
• Make sure your DVD is connected properly.
Make sure all cables are securely inserted
into the appropriate jacks.
• You can’t advance through the opening
credits and warning information that appears
at the beginning of movies because the disc
is programmed to prohibit that action.
through a movie
No sound or
• The disc might be damaged. Try another
• It is normal for some distortion to appear
during forward or reverse scan.
• Some discs have sections that prohibit rapid
scanning or title and chapter skip.
• If you try to skip through the warning infor-
mation and credits at the beginning of a
movie, you won’t be able to. This part of the
movie is often programmed to prohibit
skipping through it.
No forward or