Open as PDF
Recording Playback Editing
Connections Basic Setup Function Setup Others
<DVD-R,DVD-RW (Video mode)>
<DVD-RW (VR mode)>
<Audio CD, MP3, WMA, JPEG>
Disc Protect OFF ON
CD Playback Mode
Slide Show 5 sec.
1. Format (DVD-RW only):
Allows you to erase all of the recorded content on
The disc will be completely blank.
• Erased content cannot be called back.
• A DVD-RW disc formatted with this unit cannot be
used in other DVD recorders without any recording
using this unit.
• If you want to use a disc only formatted with this
unit on another DVD recorder, you have to re-
format the disc on that recorder.
Allows you to finalize a disc containing recorded
3. Disc Protect (VR mode only):
Allows you to protect a disc from accidental editing
4. Random Play:
To activate the random playback feature.
5. Program Play (Audio CD only):
To activate the programmed playback feature.
6. Slide Show (JPEG only):
Select the display time.