Open as PDF
Recording Playback EditingIntroduction Connections
Function Setup Others
■ To select a channel
You can select a channel by directly entering channel with the Number buttons on the remote control.
Notes for using the Number buttons:
• When selecting cable channels which are higher than 99, enter channel numbers as a three-digit number.(For example:
117, press , , )
• You must precede single-digit channel numbers with a zero (For example: 02, 03, 04 and so on).
• You can select the line input mode (“L1” or “L2”). To select “L1” by pressing , , . To select “L2” by pressing ,
, . Details are on pages 68-69.
• If the auto presetting is cancelled during presetting, some channels not yet preset may not be received.
• The selection will depend on the number of stations that it has found.
Press [RETURN] or [SETUP] to cancel the auto presetting during scanning.
Using [K / L], select “Auto Preset”.
The unit will start presetting channels available in your area
Press [SETUP] after scanning.
You can select only the channels memorized in this unit by
using [CH / ].