Open as PDF
16. ENTER (PLAY) AND DIRECTION BUTTON:
Used to select or switch a
highlighted selection in the various DVD Player menus.
17. AUDIO IN: Allows the user to apply an external audio signal
18. VIDEO IN: Allows the user to apply an external video signal.
Allows the user to increase or decrease the audio sound levels
20. PHONES: Allows the user to listen to DVD player audio output signals through
21. COLOR ADJUSTMENT BUTTON: Allows the user to adjust the color intensity of
the images displayed on the LCD monitor.
22. LIGHT ADJUSTMENT BUTTON: Allows the user to adjust the brightness of the
images displayed on the LCD monitor.
23. REMOTE CONTROL SENSOR: The DVD Player incorporates an Infrared sensors
which relay signals from the remote control to allow the unit to be controlled simply
by pointing its remote control at the remote sensor eye
24. BATTERY CONTACT PLATE: Bottom of the DVD Player, which houses the
rechargeable battery pack.
25. AUDIO OUT R
Allows the user to route right channel audio output signals to an
26. AUDIO OUT L Allows the user to route left channel audio output signals to an
27. VIDEO OUT
Allows the user to route video output signals to an external device.
28. S-VIDEO OUT: For higher quality video output, the player provides an S-Video
output port. Any device capable of accepting an S-Video signal can receive data
through this port. Note that the S-Video port handles only the video signal. Audio
channels must still be handled through the audio jacks.
29. DC OUT 9V:
30. DC IN 15V: The player is supplied with an AC/DC adapter suited for home or
long-period use. Plug one end into a power socket and the other into the DC IN power
jack for immediate use.