Open as PDF
7. REMOTE CONTROL OPERATION
Refer to the illustration above for the following battery replacement steps:
1. Open the battery compartment (A) and remove the old battery
2. Insert one new button battery (CR 2025) into the battery compartment making
sure that the “
+” mark faces up (towards the backside of the Remote Control)
3. Slide the battery compartment to the closed position (C).
4. Point the Remote Control towards the Remote Sensor on the D1800.
• The Remote Control is designed to operate in the range of 7 meters and
60 degrees from the front of the Remote Sensor. To ensure optimal
operation of the Remote Control make sure that there are no barriers
between the D1800 and the Remote Control.
• Generally, the Battery can last for about 6 months.
• The Battery should be changed if the Remote Control does not work.
If the Remote Control is not used for a long period of time, remove the
battery to prevent leakage, which will damage the Remote Control.