Open as PDF
43" / 49" / 55" / 65" 2160p 60Hz LED Google Cast™ TV
Turning on your TV for the first time
The first time you turn on your TV, the initial setup wizard opens. The wizard guides you through setting up your TV
including the Google Cast setup, menu language, time zone, TV signal source, and the channel list.
• If you are using an Android mobile device, go to Using an Android mobile device.
• If you are using an iOS (Apple) mobile device, go to Using an iOS (Apple) mobile device.
Using an Android mobile device
1 Make sure that you:
• Install the remote control batteries. (See page 38.)
• If you plan to watch standard broadcast TV channels using a cable box, satellite box, or external antenna, connect
an antenna, cable TV, or satellite TV. (See page 20 through 24.)
• Connect the power cord. (See page 37.)
• Know the Wifi network name and password if you are using a wireless network to set up your TV.
2 Turn on Wifi on your mobile device and connect it to your home Wifi network.
3 Press (power) to turn on your TV. The Set me up screen opens.
If you want to use a wired connection instead of Wifi to set up your TV, connect your
TV to an Internet router using the LAN jack. For more information, see Connecting a
network router on page 29.