Open as PDF
43" / 49" / 55" / 65" 2160p 60Hz LED Google Cast™ TV
Turning the input sensor on or off
When the Input Sensor feature is turned on, your TV
automatically detects which video jacks have devices
connected to them and turned on. Your TV uses this
information to determine what options you can select
on the Input Selection list when you press INPUT.
1 Press MENU, press
to highlight Options,
then press OK.
2 Highlight Auto Input Sensing, then press OK.
3 Highlight On or Off, then press OK.
• Do not use your TV in areas that are too hot or too
cold, because the cabinet may warp or the screen
may malfunction. Your TV works best in
temperatures that are comfortable to you.
• Storage temperatures are 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C).
• Working temperatures are 41° to 104°F (5° to 40°C).
• Do not place your TV in direct sunlight or near a
This sections includes topics about:
• Cleaning the TV cabinet
• Cleaning the TV screen
Cleaning the TV cabinet
Clean the cabinet with a soft, lint-free cloth. If the
cabinet is especially dirty, moisten a soft, lint-free
cloth in a weak detergent solution, squeeze the
excess moisture from the cloth, then wipe the cabinet
with the cloth. Use a clean cloth to dry the cabinet.
Cleaning the TV screen
Clean the screen with a soft, lint-free cloth.
Use the following troubleshooting information to
solve common problems.
Troubleshooting topics include:
•Cast TV FAQ
• Viewing support information
• Restoring settings to the defaults
• Turning off the automatic power-off feature
• Making your TV turn on faster
• Video and audio problems
• Remote control problems
• General problems
• CEC-compatible devices problems
Do not try to repair your TV yourself.
Contact authorized service personnel.