Open as PDF
USING THE NETWORK CONNECTION MENU
Your TV is Internet-ready, featuring both an Ethernet port and
built-in high-speed Wireless-N.
Connecting to a Wireless Network
To connect to a wireless network whose network name (SSID) is
If your TV is connected to a network with an Ethernet
cable, you will not see the wireless network connection
menu. You must disconnect the Ethernet cable to set
up a wireless network connection.
1. Press the MENU button on the
remote. The on-screen menu is
2. Use the Arrow buttons on the
remote to highlight Network
and press OK. The NETWORK
menu is displayed.
3. If you do not see your wireless
network displayed, highlight
More Access Points and press
OK. The WIRELESS ACCESS
POINTS menu, which is a list of
available wireless networks, is
4. Highlight the name of your
wireless network (this is the
network’s SSID) and press OK.
5. Using the keyboard on the
remote, enter your network’s
password, then highlight
Connect and press OK.
6. Press the EXIT button on the remote.
Wired Connection Disconnected
Wireless Access Points
More Access Points
Changing the Manual Setup Settings
Advanced users can ne-tune the network settings using the Manual
To change advanced network settings:
1. From the NETWORK menu,
highlight Manual Setup and
press OK. The MANUAL SETUP
menu is displayed.
2. To change the settings manually,
use the Arrow buttons on the
remote to highlight DHCP and
then use the Left/Right Arrow
buttons to change the setting to
3. Use the Arrow and OK buttons
to adjust each setting:
• IP Address - The IP address
assigned to the TV.
• Subnet Mask - The subnet
• Default Gateway - Your
network’s default gateway
• Pref. DNS Server - Your
preferred domain name
• Alt. DNS Server - Your alternate domain name server
4. Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight Save and
5. Press the EXIT button on the remote.
IP Address ____.____.____.____
Subnet Mask ____.____.____.____
Wireless MAC 0:0:0:0:0:0
Finding MAC Addresses for Network Setup
The security settings on your router may require you to enter the
TV's MAC address in the router's settings.
To nd the TV's MAC address:
1. From the NETWORK menu, highlight Manual Setup and press
OK. The MANUAL SETUP menu is displayed.
2. Find the MAC address for the TV at the bottom of the list. The
MAC addresses for the connections in use are displayed:
• RJ45 MAC - The Ethernet or RJ45 MAC address may be
needed to set up your network when you have connected
the TV to your network with an Ethernet (Cat 5) cable.
• Wireless MAC - The Wireless (WiFi) MAC address may be
needed to connect your TV to your network with WiFi.