Open as PDF
5. If you have changed the default parental control PIN, enter it
The TV displays, “Select Reset to restore all TV settings to
factory defaults and clear all account information.”
6. Highlight Reset and press OK.
7. Wait for the TV to turn o. The TV will turn back on shortly
afterward and the Setup App will begin.
USING THE RESET & ADMIN MENU
You can use the TV’s Reset & Admin menu to restore the TV to its
factory default settings.
Restoring the TV to Factory Default Settings
All of the on-screen menu settings can be reset to the factory
If you restore the TV to the factory default settings, all
changes you have made to the settings will be lost!
This includes any V.I.A. Plus Apps that you have added
and any changes you have made to the settings for
To restore the TV to its factory default settings:
1. Press the MENU button on the
remote. The on-screen menu is
2. Use the Arrow buttons on the
remote to highlight System and
press OK. The SYSTEM menu is
3. Highlight Reset & Admin and
press OK. The RESET & ADMIN
menu is displayed.
4. Highlight Reset TV to Factory
Defaults and press OK.
RESET & ADMIN
Reset TV to Factory Defaults
Smart Interactivity On