Open as PDF
English - 2 -
TV - Features
• Remote controlled colour LED TV.
• Fully integrated digital/cable TV (DVB-T-T2/C-
HD DVB-T/C/S2(MPEG4) :
LC-40LE362EN / LC-32LE362EN
HD DVB-T2/C/S2(MPEG4) :
LC-40LE363EN / LC-32LE363EN
HD DVB-T/CABLE(MPEG4) :
LC-40LE360EN / LC-32LE360EN
HD DVB-T2/CABLE(MPEG4) :
LC-40LE361EN / LC-32LE361EN
LC-40LE361K / LC-32LE361K
• DVB-T2, DVB-S/S2 compliance and support is
depending on the model
• HDMI connectors for digital video and audio.This
connection is also designed to accept high denition
• USB input.
• Programme recording.
• Programme timeshifting.
• 1000 programmes.
• OSD menu system.
• Scart socket for external devices (such as video, video
games, audio set, etc.).
• Stereo sound system.
• Teletext, fastext, TOP text.
• Headphone connection.
• Automatic programming system.
• Forward or backward manual tuning.
• Automatic power down after up to eight hours.
• Sleep timer.
• Child lock.
• Automatic sound mute when no transmission.
• NTSC playback.
• AVL (Automatic Volume Limiting).
• PLL (Frequency Search).
• PC input.
• Plug&Play for Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista,
• Game Mode.
• Picture off function.
• Ethernet (LAN) for Internet connectivity and service.
• 802.11n built in WIFI Support
• DLNA (DMP, DMR)
• HBBTV (This feature is not available for UK models)
The illustrations and the OSD in this operation manual
are for explanation purposes and may vary slightly
from the actual operations.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR USERS IN THE U.K.
The mains lead of this product is tted with a non-
rewireable (moulded) plug incorporating a 5A fuse.
Should the fuse need to be replaced, a BSI or ASTA
approved BS 1362 fuse marked
or and of the
same rating as above, which is also indicated on the
pin face of the plug, must be used.
Always ret the fuse cover after replacing the fuse.
Never use the plug without the fuse cover tted.
In the unlikely event of the socket outlet in your home
not being compatible with the plug supplied, cut off
the mains plug and t an appropriate type.
The fuse from the cut-off plug should be removed and
the cut-off plug destroyed immediately and disposed
of in a safe manner.
Under no circumstances should the cut-off plug be
inserted elsewhere into a 5A socket outlet, as a
serious electric shock may occur.
To t an appropriate plug to the mains lead, follow the
The wires in the mains lead are coloured in accordance
with the following code:
As the colours of the wires in the mains lead of this
product may not correspond with the coloured
markings identifying the terminals in your plug,
proceed as follows:
• The wire which is coloured blue must be connected
to the plug terminal which is marked N or coloured
• The wire which is coloured brown must be connected
to the plug terminal which is marked L or coloured
Ensure that neither the brown nor the blue wire is
connected to the earth terminal in your three pin plug.
Before replacing the plug cover make sure that:
• If the new tted plug contains a fuse, its value is the
same as that removed from the cut-off plug.
• The cord grip is clamped over the sheath of the
mains lead, and not simply over the lead wires.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT, CONSULT A QUALIFIED