Open as PDF
Changing the audio language (DVD)
Press F1 repeatedly to switch between different audio languages for DVD.
Press CC repeatedly to switch between different subtitle languages available in the disc.
Repeat play mode
This function allows you to repeat a title, chapter, track, a programmed sequence or whole
disc. The repeat play options vary depending on the disc type.
Press F2 repeteadly to select the following repeat mode:
Repeat Chapter (currently playing Chapter)
Repeat Title (currently playing Title)
Playing JPEG/Kodak picture CD
1. Turn on the TV/DVD, press the DVD button to turn to DVD mode.
2. Load a picture disc. (Kodak Picture CD, JPEG)
For Kodak disc, the slide show will begin.
For JPEG disc, the picture/movie menu appears on the TV screen. Press PLAY to start the
slide-show or movie clip playback.
1. Load a JPEG picture CD disc. The data disc menu appears on the TV screen.
2. Press up or down arrow buttons to select the folder and press OK to open the folder, then
press the right arrow button.
3. Press the up or down arrow buttons or the number buttons to highlight an option.
4. If you press PLAY to confirm, playback will start from the selected file to the end of the
folder. If you press OK to confirm, playback will start from the selected file and stop at the
During playback, you can
1. Press REPLAY or NEXT to select another track/file in the current foler.
2. Press PLAY/PAUSE repeatedly to pause/resume playback.
Press F2 repeatedly to access the following different play mode:
REPEAT I - Keep a JPEG image still on the screen or play an MPEG 4 file repeatedly.
REPEAT DIR - Play all files in the selected folder repeatedly.
REPEAT ALL - Play all files in discs.
OFF- Turn off REPEAT mode.
44 Chapter 5 DVD Functions-Playing Discs