Open as PDF
Each of TV and Radio has four Favourite groups.
Each Favourite group contains up to 100 services.
Delete, Move, Lock, Skip or Rename each TV service in a Favourite
TV group and re-group them into your Favourite TV group.
This mode has the same operating methods as “organise all services”.
• When you delete a service in the Favourite group, it will be
available again on the All TV service list. This allows the service
to be removed from the Favourite group.
• You can move the service only within the Favourite group.
• Coloured keys are available when the cursor is located in the
(Except when the middle window is disabled(grey).)
To select the Favourite group;
1. Use the button to move the cursor to “Gr.”-plate(left).
2. Select the wanted favourite group.
To group the services into Favourites;
1. Use the button to move the cursor to “services”-plate(right).
2. Select the service you want to group into Favourites.
3. Press the OK button.
4. Use the button to move the cursor to “Favourites”-plate(left).
5. Press the OK button to save the selected group.
: 1. Use the buttons to move the cursor.
2. Use the buttons to select the previous or next page.
Organise Favourite A~D
Guide of Main Menu