Open as PDF
Set the search parameters(Frequency, Symbol Rate, etc.) to
manually find the services that you have selected in the
The bar on bottom of the submenu shows the signal level and
the signal quality(BER) of the entered parameters.
Select the target antenna for Manual Search.
The Satellite Name helps you select Antenna Alternatives.
This is only for reference and cannot be changed on this menu.
Use the NUMERIC buttons(0~9) on the remote control unit.
Use the buttons to select the Polarisation of the transponder.
(Auto, Horizontal, Vertical)
• Horizontal : 18 V is output through LNB line
• Vertical : 13.5 V is output through LNB line
Inputs the Symbol Rate of the transponder you want to find.
Use the buttons or Numeric buttons on the remote control unit.
Use the buttons to select the Forward Error Correction of the
transponder. You can select the value of Auto, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6
• You can select Yes or No. When you select “Yes”, you can find
more transponders using the home network.
• As it refers to NIT during searching, if there is the frequency
information of other transponder, it searches the other
transponder besides the transponder that the user inputs.
• You can select Yes or No. When you select “Yes”, the search
will skip all scrambled services.
• When the found services are scrambled during searching,
they are not listed up.
Refer to descriptor of PMT whether it is scrambled or not.
FEC(Forward Error Correction)