Open as PDF
The Organise Service Genre feature allows the user to
Delete/Lock/Skip/Rename a service in the selected Genre.
Available genre : Movie, News, Show, Sports, Children, Music,
Art, Education, etc.
The colour buttons function same as ones for Organise All services
except the following differences:
• When you delete a service in the selected genre, it will be
available again on the All TV services list at the right side.
At that time, the genre for the deleted service becomes “etc”.
• You can move the service only in the selected genre.
• Coloured buttons are available when the cursor is located in the
To select the Genre;
1. Use the button to move the cursor to “Gr.”-plate(left).
2. Select the wanted genre.
To group the services into a Genre;
1. Use the button to move the cursor to
2. Select the service you want to group into Genre.
3. Press the OK button.
4. Use the button to move the cursor to “Genre”-plate(left).
5. Press the OK button to save the selected group.
: 1. Use the buttons to move the cursor.
2. Use the buttons to select the previous or
Organise Service Genre