Open as PDF
Playing Discs and Using the Radio
32 Chapter 2
Using the Repeat Feature
The default mode for the Repeat feature is OFF. There are four Repeat options:
• Repeat Off – unit is automatically set to this option
• Repeat One – repeats the song that you select to play
• Repeat Disk – repeats all the songs on the disc
• Repeat Dir – repeats songs of the selected folder
To Use Repeat:
1. Insert an MP3 disk into disc tray, the MP3 PLAYER menu appears.
2. Highlight the folder or a song.
3. Press the right arrow twice to display the Repeat menu.
4. Highlight one of the Repeat options.
5. Press ENTER on the remote. The selected repeat option loops repeatedly
until you turn Repeat off.
To Turn Off Repeat:
• Repeat steps 1-3 until Repeat Off is selected.
• Press the STOP button on front panel.
• Eject the disc.