Open as PDF
Connections & Setup
4 Chapter 1
Under Cabinet Mounting Instructions
• Empty contents from the selected cabinet where the unit will be mounted.
• Clean the underside of the cabinet.
Note: We recommend the unit be mounted towards the front edge of the cabinet.
• Drill and Drill Bit • Ruler or Tape Measure • Masking Tape
• Nail or Awl • Scissors • Safety Glasses
• Phillips Screwdriver • Countersink (Optional)
Parts Packed with Your Unit
Screws: 4 - 2 1/2 inches Phillips head screws Spacers: 4 - 3/4 inches
4 - 1 3/4
inches Phillips head screws 4 - 1/2 inches
4 - 1 inch Phillips head screws 4 - 1/4 inches
Washers: 4 Template: Cord Hooks: 2
1. Position the template (a separate foldup sheet) in the desired location.
2. Use the tape to hold the template in position.
3. Drill four 4.5 mm (3/16”) holes at the locations shown.
4. Remove the paper template.
5. Attach the unit using four screws and spacers as required to adjust to the desired height.
Once you have attached your unit to the cabinet, you can use the supplied cord hooks to store