Open as PDF
Playing Discs and Using the Radio
34 Chapter 2
Using the Radio
You can store up to 10 radio stations for the FM and AM frequencies.
1. Press the AM/FM MODE button to put the unit in the radio mode and to receive the FM radio
signal. Press the button again to receive the AM radio signal.
2. Check the LCD display window to see which radio signal you selected.
Tuning a Station
The radio tunes to the last station it received. Press the TUNE + or – button to tune to the next
available station. Press and hold to scan quickly through the stations.
Storing a Station
If you want to store a radio station in memory:
1. Select the AM or FM station you want to set by using the TUNE + or – button.
2. Press the STORE button (MEMO flashes in the LCD display window).
3. Press RECALL to cycle through the preset numbers.
4. Press STORE once you have chosen the location where you want to save the station. This
station will be saved until you reset the station.
5. Repeat steps 1 - 4 to store additional radio stations.
6. To access the stored stations, repeatedly press RECALL to cycle through the preset stations.