Open as PDF
48 Chapter 4
• Shipping damage if the unit was not packed and shipped in the manner prescribed by Thomson.
• Storage fees may be charged by the exchange point if you fail to pickup the replacement unit in a timely manner.
• Customer Instruction. (Your Owner’s Manual describes how to install, adjust, and operate your unit. Any additional
information should be obtained from your dealer.)
• Please complete and mail the Product Registration Card packed with your product. It will make it easier to contact
you should it ever be necessary. The return of the card is not required for warranty coverage.
Limitation of Warranty:
• THE WARRANTY STATED ABOVE IS THE ONLY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. ALL OTHER
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. NO VERBAL OR WRITTEN
INFORMATION GIVEN BY THOMSON MULTIMEDIA INC., ITS AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A
GUARANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
• REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE
CONSUMER. THOMSON MULTIMEDIA INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITED
WARRANTY ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF INDIANA. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT
PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD SET
How state law relates to warranty:
• Some states do not allow the exclusion nor limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how
long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state.
If you purchased your product outside the United States:
• This warranty does not apply. See your dealer for warranty information.
Service calls which do not involve defective materials or workmanship are not covered by this warranty.
Costs of such service calls are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.