Open as PDF
Handling, Storing and Cleaning Discs
• Fingerprints and dust should be carefully wiped from the
signal surface of the disc (glossy side) with a soft cloth.
Wipe in a straight motion from the center to the outside of
• Never use chemicals such as record cleaning sprays,
antistatic sprays or fluids, benzene or thinner to clean the
discs. These chemicals will permanently damage the plastic
surface of the disc.
• To remove a disc from its storage case, press down on the
center of the case and lift the disc out, holding it carefully by
• Discs should be returned to their cases after use to protect
them from dust and scratches.
• To prevent warping the disc, do not expose it to direct
sunlight, high humidity or high temperatures for extended
periods of time.
• Do not apply paper or write anything on either side of the
disc. Sharp writing instruments, or the inks used in some
felt-tip pens, may damage the surfaces of the disc.
Region Number (DVD-Video disc only)
Region number (Regional restriction code) is built-in to the unit
and DVD-Video discs.
Region number “1” or “ALL” of DVD-Video discs can be used on
DVD-Video discs are divided into titles, and the titles are sub-
divided into chapters.
Chapter 1 Chapter 2
Chapter 2 Chapter 3
There are the marks on some DVD-Video disc package.
Audio CD Disc
Audio CD discs are divided into tracks.
Track 1 Track 2 Track 3 Track 4 Track 5
Need help? Call