Open as PDF
0150-0193F 34 Kalatel DVMRe Triplex
q Main Menu → Time/Date → Set Region
Use this menu to set the region for the Auto Daylight Savings Time
feature. Choices are:
• OFF: Clock will not be changed automatically, but can still
be adjusted by one hour using the daylight saving macros.
• USA: DST starts at 02:00 on the first Sunday in April.
DST ends at 02:00 on the last Sunday in October.
Includes: United States (except Hawaii, American Samoa,
Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, parts of Indiana and
Arizona) and Canada (except Saskatchewan).
• EUR: DST starts at 01:00 GMT on the last Sunday in
March. DST ends at 01:00 GMT on the last Sunday in
October. Includes: European Union Countries.
• AUS: DST starts at 02:00 on the last Sunday in October. DST ends at 03:00 on the last Sunday
in March. Includes: South Australia, Victoria, ACT, NSW. Excludes: Tasmania.
The Time Zone must be set correctly to ensure that the DST adjustments are made at the right time. It is
also required for accurate email time stamping.
The clock will only be automatically adjusted once on a given time and date. If you manually
set the clock back before the last DST change, the time will not get automatically adjusted
again for that same time change.
q Main Menu → Time/Date → Network Time Setup
Use this menu to enable/disable and specify how often time synchronization should occur between the
Triplex and the Network Server. The Region /Time Zone must be setup prior to enabling the option.
Update Interval, Select from: Enable, Disable, Once per Day, Twice per Day, and Once per Hour
NTP Primary Server: Enter IP Address of Primary Server.
NTP Backup Server: Enter IP Address of Backup Server.
1. To save changes and exit the menu: Select [OK], then press the Enter button.
2. To exit the menu without making changes: Press the Menu button, or select [CANCEL], and then
press the Enter button.
Network Time Protocol Setup
Last Update: Never Since Power-up
Warning: Region/Time Zone must be set correctly!
Update Interval :
NTP Primary Server : 3. 37. 8. 26
NTP Backup Server : 0. 0. 0. 0
Daylight Saving :
Time Zone :
SUN, 7 APR 2002 02:00 (+1)
SUN, 27 OCT 2002 02:00 (-1)