Open as PDF
0150-0193F 9 Kalatel DVMRe Triplex
Ten and Sixteen-Channel Units
Provides access to the Operator
and SystemView menus.
Provides access to all on-screen
3 4 7 7
Resets the multiplexer to the
8 1 1 1
Provides access to the On-screen
5 4 1 5
Deactivates the ethernet
password, so that the unit may be
accessed by any PC equipped with
1 1 1 1
Check the package and contents for visible damage. If any components are damaged or missing, do
not attempt to use the unit, contact the supplier immediately. If the unit must be returned, it must be
shipped in the original packing box.
• The DVMRe Triplex unit.
• The Alarm Interface Circuit Board (P/N 0090-0077).
• Accessory PCB (P/N 0900-0127). Audio equipped models only.
• The User Manual (P/N 0150-0193).
• A WaveReader Software CD (P/N 0151-0005-25W11).
• The WaveReader Software Manual (P/N 0150-0143).
• The Archiving Addendum (P/N 0150-0194).
• WaveWatch User Manual (P/N 0150-0189).
• Power Supply (P/N 4310-0020).
• Power Cords ( 120 VAC P/N 4310-0002) and (220 VAC P/N 4310-0001).
1.5 Installation Environment
Power: Ensure that the installation site’s AC power is stable and within the rated voltage of the 12
Volt DC power supply. If the site’s AC power is likely to have spikes or power dips, use power line
conditioning or an Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS).
Ventilation: Ensure that the location planned for the installation of the unit is well ventilated. Take
note of the locations of the cooling vents in the unit’s enclosure, and ensure that they are not
Temperature: Consider the unit’s operating temperature (0 to 40 °C) and non-condensing humidity
specifications (10% to 80%) before choosing an installation location. Extremes of heat or cold beyond
the specified operating temperature limits may cause the unit to fail. Do not install the unit on top of
other hot equipment. Leave space between rack mounted units.