Open as PDF
0150-0193F 71 Kalatel DVMRe Triplex
Pressing Enter upon completion of the activity setup will start the search and launch the Search
Results window. See section 5.4 for operating instructions.
5.4 Search Filters
Pressing the Search button a third time brings up the Search Filters Menu. Use the Search Filters menu
• The type of operation to be performed: Play from Disk, Play from Archive, Copy from Disk to
Archive, and Copy from Archive to Disk.
• The Start and Stop date of the search.
• The Start and Stop time of the search.
• Searching for recorded activity, events, or alarms.
• Searching for a text string.
• Which cameras to search inclusively or exclusively.
Operation: Play from Disk
DATE (MM/DD/YY) TIME (HH:MM)
Start Stop Start Stop
01/27/02 01/27/02 20:57 20:59
Activity Event Alarm Text
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
CAMERA key selects/deselects individual camera
ZOOM key selects/deselects (except 1) all cameras
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
The following options are
available when an archive
device is connected:
1. Play from Disk.
2. Play from Archive.
3. Copy from Disk to Archive.
4. Copy from Archive to Disk.
Hit Camera buttons to
cameras. Use the Zoom
button to globally
Selecting these functions
displays thumbnails in
the Search Results window.
X X X X X
Selecting Search Parameters
1. Rotating the Jog to navigate, highlight the box adjacent to the parameters that you wish to modify.
2. Once in the Parameter Box, use the Shuttle to navigate through the fields and the Jog to change
3. To activate the parameter, use the Shuttle or the Enter button to place an [X] in the check box.
4. When finished, use the Jog to navigate to another parameter.