Open as PDF
©iCEBOX, LLC, September 2001
Setting Up Your iCEBOX
2. Install the three AA batteries as shown in Figure 4 below.
3. Replace the rubber gasket. Make sure it is positioned properly.
4. Reinstall the battery cover. Make sure it is seated correctly in order to maintain
the remote control’s waterproof seal. Make sure the screws are snug but do
Figure 4. Keyboard Battery Installation
TV Cable or
Screw your existing TV cable into the coaxial connector on the back panel of the
iCEBOX to enable cable programming (see Figure 5). If cable service is not
available, use the supplied antenna to enhance local broadcast reception.
To install the antenna:
1. Insert the plastic base of the antenna into the mounting hole on top of the
2. Using firm pressure, plug the antenna connector into the
the back panel of the iCEBOX.