Open as PDF
Chapter 1: Connections & Setup
Chapter 1 11
Top of the TV/DVD (listed from left to right)
1. POWER Turns the unit on or off.
2. SOURCE Toggles between TV, AV (VID1, VID2), and DVD modes. In DVD mode, displays the signal from the DVD; in TV
mode, displays the signal from off-air antenna or cable programming; in AV mode, displays the signal from the component
connected to the audio/video input jacks on the TV/DVD (such as a camcorder or video game system).
3. VOLUME up and down buttons Increases or decreases the sound from the built-in speakers.
4. MENU In TV mode, displays the TV Main menu.
5. CHANNEL up and down buttons In TV mode, changes the channel up or down.
6. ENTER When a menu is on the screen, selects the highlighted item.
7. Disc slot
8. PREVIOUS ( ) Goes to the previous chapter on a DVD disc, track on a CD, or song on an mp3 disc.
9. PLAY ( ) Plays a disc.
10. NEXT ( )Advances to the next chapter on a DVD disc, track on a CD, or song on an mp3 disc.
11. STOP ( ) Stops disc play.
12. EJECT Ejects a disc.
POWER VOLUME MENU CHANNEL ENTER
PLAY NEXT STOP EJECT
1628714C_1_C&S 8/27/04, 10:00 AM11