Open as PDF
Chapter 5: Other Information
Chapter 5 45
symbol appears on screen
• The feature or action cannot be completed at this time because:
– The disc’s software restricts it.
– The disc’s software doesn’t support the feature (e.g., angles).
– The feature is not available at the moment.
– You’ve requested a title or chapter number that is out of range.
Picture is distorted
• The disc might be damaged. Try another disc.
•It is normal for some distortion to appear during forward or reverse scan.
No forward or reverse scan
•Some discs have sections that prohibit rapid scanning, or title and chapter skip.
•If you try to skip through the warning information and credits at the beginning of a movie, you won’t be able to. This part of the movie is often
programmed to prohibit skipping through it.
Subtitle and/or audio language is not the one selected from the initial setting
•If the subtitle and/or audio language does not exist on the disc, the initial settings will not be seen or heard.
Camera angle cannot be changed
•Some discs don’t have the multi-camera angle system, and some discs only have it in certain parts of the movie. Check the package the disc came
in for information on available angles.
1628714C_5_Other 8/27/04, 10:00 AM45